Semi Conductor Devices (SCD), a leading worldwide supplier of high-end Infrared Detectors and thermal video cores is looking for Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Semi Conductor Devices (SCD), a leading worldwide supplier of high-end Infrared Detectors and thermal video cores is looking for Senior FPGA Design Engineer. The successful candidate will leverage his experience in FPGA development, digital signal design and architecture definition to perform the following tasks:
Participate as a member of a team of FPGA and Embedded SW designers to achieve project goals.
- Perform analysis to support derivation of specification based on customer requirements.
- Develop RTL utilizing a hardware description language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, and/or System Verilog) and debug the design via simulation tools
- Perform synthesis and place and route
- Develop verification plans and approaches to support development
- Participate in integration and debug of the final product
- Support technical reviews and be able to present to internal and external customers
- A Bachelors degree: Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years FPGA design required.
- Experience with VHDL and System Verilog
- Additional Skills:
- Specific design experience with implementing complex image and video processing algorithms in fix-point
- Practical skills in the lab debugging of FPGA designs on new printed circuit boards.
- Experience with Matlab