Semi Conductor Devices (SCD), a leading worldwide supplier of high-end Infrared Detectors and thermal video cores is looking for Digital VLSI student.
- Be part of a team defining future Image Sensor Digital controller Architecture
- Participate in Digital design and/or Verification team for state-of-the-art Infra-Red Image Sensors, working closely with the Analog and Board designers
- Take part in ASIC development lifecycle (pre- and post-silicon) – from Spec definition to block-level design, Full-Chip till Silicon Validation in the laboratory and customer support
- Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Passed relevant courses in the relevant fields – Semiconductor Devices, Programming, VLSI
- Experience in coding and code review
- Experience in custom circuit design