Semi Conductor Devices (SCD), a leading worldwide supplier of high-end Infrared Detectors and thermal video cores is looking for an Analog VLSI Engineer.
- You will be in charge of Designing and testing custom analog circuits using advanced process nodes
- Take part in ASIC development lifecycle (pre- and post-silicon)
- Provide VLSI-specific and technical expertise along with the overall architecture design and platform leadership to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Provide technical expertise and lead project teams of Electronic, VLSI engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of VLSI design
- You will give guidance and mentoring to staff members & an example of VLSI design and development innovation and excellence.
- You will drive VLSI innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the design organization
- Bachelor degree: Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in Analog and Circuit VLSI design
- Expert level proficiency in electrical engineering fundamentals, VLSI principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of designing VLSI components, integrated circuitry, architectures and algorithms into VLSI solutions.
- Experience with ADC / DAC design
- Experience in Image sensors
- Experience in Low Noise design
- Experience in defining Block and System Specification
- Experience in Project and Team leading